The moment I tried banana pancakes for the first time my world changed! You can have them anytime and by slightly changing the recipe you get a new flavour every time. They always come out so fluffy and soft, it’s like eating a banana cloud!
These pancakes are great for Autumn. They’re quick and easy to make as well as healthy.
You can top them with all kinds of seasonal fruit, nuts and seeds. I went for maple syrup, applesauce and sultanas.
Print RecipePumpkin Spice Pancakes (HCLF) Yum
A wonderfully comforting breakfast full of goodness!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 1 Banana mashed
- 1 1/4 cups Plant Milk
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tbsp Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a small bowl, mix your dry ingredients and keep aside.
- In a larger bowl, mash the banana well. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Using a good non-stick pan cook your pancakes. A good measure is 1/2 cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook for ~2 minutes, you'll see bubbles forming when it's ready to flip. Flip and cook on the other side for an additional minute.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- Use ripe bananas to achieve better batter consistency and sweeter taste.
- Let the batter rest for a few minutes before using.
- Stacking the ready pancakes while cooking the rest will keep them warm and soft.